General Delivery Pricing
- £4.95 Memory, Ink Cartridges, Cables and other small items
- £6.95 Phones, Modems, Routers, Hard Drives, Batteries, Switches, Tablets etc.
- £9.95 Notebooks, Tablet PCs, Printers, Monitors etc.
- £14.95 Big and Bulky items such as TVs or Multi Function All In Ones etc..
- From £14.95 Same day London delivery on any product that we have in stock.
Please call to check availability, exact pricing and method of payment.
- Majority of purchases will be despatched on the same day if you place your order before 4:00pm.
- Next working day delivery will be £9.95 for the majority of purchases.
- We will do everything we can to meet the delivery time, however, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore they can
not be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
Some products are opened and tested on a random basis before despatch, if you do not want us to do this (maybe a present for someone) please tell us as part of your order process.
Even though we check the products, occasionally you may still get a faulty item.
- If its a DOA (Dead on Arrival), please contact us for a prompt replacement.
- If its within 28 day of delivery, please contact us.
- If its AFTER 28 days, please contact the manufacturer directly as some manufacturers prefer to deal with the end user directly.
- Majority of the products we sell come with technical support lines with some of them being open 24/7.
If you need assistance setting up any of the product you purchased from us, you can normally give the manufacturer a call.
You can find the technical support number on the quick guide/manual of the product, or you can usually go to their website for the technical support lines.
Regardless of how long ago your good was purchased, you may call/e-mail us to get support on any aspect of your purchase.